my life. my story

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Birthday @ 7:03 PM
Had a wonderful and fun birthday celebration with my darlings and the guys on Tues. Met up with them at night after work for steamboat BBQ at Marina South. I'm glad that Pigu managed to come, and we 4 girls managed to meet up finally~! Hehe.... Got a treat from them. Thanks everyone~! We only ate one round, which is like so unlike of us. Haha.... After eating, we sat and chatted till 11+pm then left. Headed to one of the KTV pub at chinatown, but Pigu didnt join us as she need to work the next day.

They got me an ice-cream cake from swensens~! It's nice of them!! They got Chuan Zhi's friend to "deliver" over. Kinda surprised =D It's nice to have an Happy Birthday song played~! Hehe.... After that, we played games as usual. Drank a few cups of extra strong and "special" drinks. Finally left there at around 2+am. Was feeling ok when going home, but when I reached home, I was dead drunk on my bed. Hurhur... Gabby told me that the whole night and he had to slp on my table for 5mins as I ignored him, and he decided to leave to head home at 5+am. I totally had no idea at all~! Haha... *sorry Gabby*

Overall, it's indeed a very fun birthday this yr~! Thanks to them for celebrating for me....

Btw,

Thanks everyone for your greetings~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.