I'm in a real bad mood now. I was trying to withdraw money to see a doctor juz now after work. When I checked my a/c balance, I was real angry~! My pay for Sep is deducted till it can't even be compared to a peanut ($60k). I was angry till I didnt even want to see a doctor! I had 6 days of unpaid MC for Aug, and it was deducted only until this month. Yes, I know I cant blame anyone as I'm under the 3 months probation. But what will your reaction be when the amount you calculated yourself is far below? I dunno how the hell A**cco calculates my salary, and I can say I'm damn f***king mad at them. To think that I praise them to sky~! I take back my words NOW! Yah yah yah, 3 months probation. Whatever shit you applied for, as long as you do not turn up for work? equals salary being deducted. I know I can't blame them or shoot back, I'm juz angry that I wanna rant here~! F***king how the hell you guys calculate? Tell me! Always seems to be underpaid! Slogging like hell in the office handling nasty customers, etc, and do I get in return? - Sore throat and throat infection now and then - Real bad leave benefits and medical benefits (if you call that a benefit in e 1st place) - Pathetic pay - Calculation for unpaid leave unknow, they juz deduct accordingly to their calculations in which we weren't even being informed of - etc ARRGH~! I wanna screaMmmmmMMMM.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To think that I even wanna forfeit my MC claim, now? I'm gonna get every cents claimed back even though I'm only able to claim $10 for every receipt. If next month salary, they still deduct, I'LL RAISE HELL WITH THEM! Feeling down now. Sob sob... There goes my shopping list for this month. =( somewhere too far for us to find. |