I just hate working. Working life is a so No-No for me. I prefer a student life definately. Everyday I doesn't seems to have any motivation to wake up and head to work. How How How? I'm sick of working lah! Tucking into my bowl of laksa yong tau foo during lunch break suddenly reminded me of the sch days. Every Mon, I'll have to go to sch early as I need to accompany Gabby for his lunch as he have 3 hrs break. We'll sit at canteen 1 that area near to the malay stall. Eating Cavana or Laksa Yong Tau Foo. Sigh~ Those were the days. Can anyone return me my sch days? =( Sometimes I tend to think, why do I need to work at such a young age? Shouldn't I be studying instead? I wish to study, but what can I study? I really have no idea. Yes, maybe working at a young age will help in my job experience, but nowadays, is job experience such an impt factor? It may be so, with a Degree, I guess the salary will be higher. With just job experience, how far can I go? To me, I think that Degree plus jobs experience is a better factor. I hate my working life. It's so monotonous. Everyday after work, what I wish is just to head home and rest. It's so sucky~ Waking up everyday doing something you don't like, but you've got no choice. It's not like sch, I have my own sweet time to understand the theories, etc. At work? Definately not. I guess I'm still not used to working. My brain will still work better for studying now.... somewhere too far for us to find. |