Met up with Gabby after work at my workplace then we headed to SA tours at People's Park Complex. Finally booked our trip~! We'll be departing on the 14th Sep and arriving back on the 18th Sep. So happy. Hurhur... But! The departure time from Spore is at 7.45pm and back to Spore is 1.30pm! Waste my 2 days leh!!! Sucks... Wanted to extend one more day but we find it pointless lah. Free&Easy for one day? No point lah. So we took the return flight at 1.30pm, coz other flights no seats! Damn~! Should have booked earlier. Neverthless, we're going~! Hehe.... Awaiting for that day.... Coincidentally, Mummy, Pam and Amanda will be going to KL on the 9th Sep to 11th Sep. Sister going for her training in Japan on the 12th Sep. Daddy's going to China on the 13th/14th Sep, while I'm going on the 14th~! Hehe.... Hao Qiao Ar~ Now contemplating sharing a billabong bag with Pam, so when she's back, I can use the bag. Hmmm.... But my colleagues suggested that I bring a big luggage bag, those you gotta drag one? But so KUA ZHANG leh. Haha... Will decide again. I'm so excited. Hehe.... Btw, I'm SO HAPPY! Gabby bought me my b'day present already!! He wanted to give me a surprise, but... but he still told me. It's a long story. Hehe.... I'm still happy and surprised~! Thanks Gabby Piggy~! Hehe..... LUB ya lots lots. *muacks* but, can I have another surprise? Hehe... =D somewhere too far for us to find. |