Managed to catch yst's last fireworks festival as well. Missed last yr's one but finally nv get to miss it this yr. Thanks to Gabby Piggy. Hehe... It was awesome during the starting and finale. But I'll still prefer Spore-themed. Discussed with Gabby and we decided to have a get-away from Spore maybe during Sep before he enlist. Not sure the plans will work out. Definately hope we can have just a short holiday b4 he enlist. Hope I can adapt to life after he enlist. I guess I'll miss that piggy of mine lots... Some pics taken over the past few weeks.... ![]() Gabby's 21st B'day.... ![]() NP Gang ![]() Nice nightview of the pool... ![]() Gabby's House ![]() Fireworks 080805 ![]() Fireworks 080805 ![]() Fireworks 140805 (Glitters in the sky) ![]() Fireworks 140805 (I like this the most~!) ![]() Hazy view of the Fullerton somewhere too far for us to find. |