my life. my story

Monday, August 22, 2005

misc pics, sa @ 12:16 AM
Finally edited my pictures album. All the pics are finally up again. Added a new album "Misc Pictures". Check check check it out~!

Headed over to Chinatown yst with Gabby to check the tours prices. SA tours package sounds gd~! $298 for 5D/4N, plus tax $73, so it will be $371 for SQ flight~! Cheap? But we are still unable to confirm the plans until next week. Hopefully that everything will work out smoothly and we'll be able to go. Checked with my darlings but they are unable to go with us =(

Sorry girls to give you 2 such a last min plans, we couldnt confirm in the 1st place also. We plan one next yr k? =)

Contemplating not to work tomorrow as I'm having a slight sore throat. Hehe... As you know, my job is to talk talk talk and talk, so I'm using this as an excuse. Gabby's watching soccer right now, so my urge to stay at home tml is getting Stronger and stronger as I wanna slp longer. LOLx...

somewhere
too far for us to find.