It's weekends again~! But but but... I gotta work tml~! Sucks can! I hate working on Saturdays, coz it will make my weekends very very short. ArrGh~ No choice, what to do? I have my rice bowl to maintain. Keke... I'll look on the brighter side tml coz I'm getting my salary, half day more to go!!! Wahaha.... Hopefully I wont spend too much tml for shopping with my dearest darling, PuiKwan. Hehe... I needa save for my trip. *cross fingers* Finally went for my driving today, since more than a month ago. I doesnt seems to have motivation lah. So I kept "try sell" for the passed 2 times. How lazy I am. Hurhur... Today's lesson was gd, at least it motivated me just abit. Hurhur... Instructor was very nice~! We kept chatting chatting, and he calls me by my name while others instructors I met b4 didnt even bother. How I wish I can fix him as my instructor, so I can drive the VTEC car everytime. But my a/c doesnt allow me to do so. I'm already paying for peak hrs, so if I fix the instructor, my pocket's hole will be even bigger. Keke.... Gotta slp soon as tml needa work. Meeting PuiKwan tml, finally~! Ciao~ somewhere too far for us to find. |