I'm in a dilema now. I'm still thinking if I should apply leave on my b'day or the next day of my b'day? Anyone can give me any ideas? Hehe... Thinking that if I apply on the 8th, then I can play until crazy on the actual day~! But I hate to be scolded or whatsoever on my b'day. I'll scream if anyone scolds me on my b'day. Haha... Last yr's b'day was a disappointment, but let's not talk about it anymore. I'm sure this yr b'day will be a even better and nice one. Gabby, right? Haha... I want surprise and a big big gift~!!! Wahaha... Today I suffered from serious mon blues again, which I nv fails to suffer from every mon. Hurhur... "Chatted" with Pigu over our email and it made me felt better as I can slack to respond to her emails. Hehe... Liqing and Shem, you 2 have ur company's email add? So we can chat also. Hehe... Gosh, missing Gabby right now, I think I'm missing his piggy face now. LOLx... Gonna msg him and I'll be off to slp. Meeting my dearest Pigu tml again to Little Match Girl to get our stuffs, coz I finally got the discount card from sis. Hehe... Ciao~ somewhere too far for us to find. |