Took urgent leave yst as I had to go for an interview in the afternoon. Lied that I'm having migraine and who knows my manager is so damn concerned about me, made me feel so guilty. ArrGh~ Didnt slp well the whole night as I kept having dreams about waking up late and msging my manager only at 9am. Sucky~ Had my interview at 2.30pm and it's so-so only. Headed home to change after that to head to PS with Gabby. Bought him a Motorola V3 for his 21st birthday present~ This is the 1st time I'm spending so much for a present~!!! Gabby, I know you're very hounored, aren't you? Ok ok, I know you're feeling so "xin fu" also. Hurhur.... Er Hmm... better know how to treat me better, and my bday better give me a surprise. Wahaha.... =D After buying him his V3, we went to slack at the arcade till 7.15pm, juz 5 mins before the movie starts. Caught "Stealth", not so bad, the trailer sucks, but it's nice. Hurhur... Had Rochor Beancurd (I miss it so much) then to amk to meet his fren for a game of pool, then finally home sweet home at 11+pm. *yawnz* Needa work tml which is a Saturday! SUCKS to the fullest.... Now waiting for Gabby to finish work then heading for supper. *slurps* somewhere too far for us to find. |