Friday My long weekend passes by so fast~! Enjoyed myself to the fullest during the past 2 days. Headed down to Gabby's house in the early afternoon then proceeded home to slp. Hurhur... Well, that's because he have to work. >_< Finally woke up at 6plus then rested and prepared to meet him. Headed somewhere for dinner 1st then to Cine for movie. It's such a long time since we indulge in movie!! Caught "The Island", find the show interesting and nice. The trailer sure made the movie looks boring, but it's nice~! Recommended show... Saturday Woke up at 1+pm due to disturbance by my neighbours! Rested the whole day then prepared to head to Chinblack. Queue was long, but we managed to get in fast. Thanks to Shem and Roy who were there queuing. Hehe... Partied all night till 3am and we were dead tired. Think we're really getting old. Hurhur... Had supper at Mac and I gotta comment on their service~! It's so damn freaking long and I had to rush them twice then they brought me my food. I was feeling damn angry and almost wanted to scold them. Lucky I did control myself. Hehe.... Home sweet home after supper with Gabby and as usual, we fell aslp immediately. We're pigs lah... '00' Sunday Refused to wake up but no choice, need to wake up that black piggy of mine as he need to report for work. Had my breakfast, and watched TV after sending him off. Went back to slp at 3+pm and finally woke up at 5+pm. Hehe... I'm feeling so fat now~!! Tml is back to work. Shucks~ I hate working. Shem had introduced me to a job at her workplace. Just sent in the resume, and now I've 2nd thoughts about resigning from my current job. As you all noe, I'm indecisive. How how how? ArrGh~ somewhere too far for us to find. |