my life. my story

Thursday, July 21, 2005

nothing lah @ 11:25 PM
Happy Sweet 16th Birthday to Pamela~!

Finished work at 5pm today, and I'm on leave tml. Hehe... Calls weren't so smooth going today, my no. of calls handled today dropped!! Arrgh nvm. Hurhur... Went shopping alone after work today, to get Pam her birthday presents. Headed down to PS Little Match Girl to get my pants 1st then walked around aimlessly. Decided to go down to Heeren and Cine instead. Got a "brownie" keychain over at Cine then walked around Heeren and I couldn't get anything until mummy msged me to buy her the OST she wanted.

Went back to J8 to get Pam the OST then met Gabby for dinner. Mummy's giving us a treat at Cartel. Had the intention to meet Gabby during his break for dinner at Pasta Mania, but mummy called and said she will treat us to Cartel. Hehe... Lucky us~ Gabby had to leave first while we went to walk around J8 after dinner. Finally reached home at around 9+pm, feeling damn tired~!!

Supposingly having driving practical at 8.50pm, but I was feeling lazy, so I tried selling the slot at 6+am. When I reached office at 8+am, I went to check and it was already successful. As I said, SSDC students Kiasu lah. =X Opps~! Haha.... But at least they "helped" me today to get rid of my slot. =D

somewhere
too far for us to find.