my life. my story

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Graduation.... @ 6:32 PM
Finally, it's our official graduation day last friday. Time flies by us so fast, ain't it? I was still hoping that I can graduate and say byebye to NP during my course of studies, but now thinking back, I really miss those days. *sob sob* Hope that we'll still stay in contact....

Graduation's finally over~! After the ceremony, we went around taking pics then headed down to Fish&Co. over at the glasshouse with the usual NP gang. Chatted with them till 7+ pm then went over to PS with Gabby, Liqing, Shem, Roy and Chuan. Walked around then headed home. While flipping through the ECE mag, alot of memories was flashing back. Still remembered our project days, slacking around, skipping lectures, etc. Everything was so nice... ArrGh~ I'm getting emotional. Now, guys serving nation, gals working. Those were the days.

Had to wake up early for work on Sat, siansation~! But calls were ok as the queues weren't that bad. Kristy, Dexter and I headed for lunch after work then went over to KBox at Lucky Chinatown. I tried to sing Twins&Boy'z song alone and I almost died of lack of oxygen. Haha.... It just went on and on and I sang on and on. Hurhur.... Sang till 7pm then parted ways with them to head to town to meet my Gabby. Had dinner with him then walked around then home sweet home.

Woke up at 1+pm, and tried to wake that piggy up until 2pm when he decided to wake up. So piggy~! Had our breakfast then send him off. Watched TV, do cross-stitch after he left. What a boring Sunday~. Tml have to work again. I think I'll suffer from Monday Blues.... Why my precious weekends passes so fast? ArrGh! But I dun have to work on this coming fri and I finishes work at 5pm on thurs. Hehe... Looking forward to my long weekend.

somewhere
too far for us to find.