Since I started work, I cant seems to find any laughter and fun coz I'm usually feeling damn tired at the end of the week. But yesterday was indeed a very fun day~! Hehe..... Such a long time since we played and drink like last time. Had to work in the morning, luckily time passes so quickly, and I had finished work at 1pm. Headed home to meet Gabby 1st to leave his stuffs at my place, then we went over to JB. Luckily, the jam was not so bad. Proceeded to City Square with intension to watch movie, but it was so damn crowded! No queues at all, everyone was squeezed into one big clump waiting to get their tix. Decided to forgo the idea of watching movie, so we went to have our lunch, MaryBrown~!! -slurps- After lunch, we walked around but seems like there's nothing much to buy. Only bought a pair of shoes from there. Headed to pump petrol then to bike shop then to Pelangi Plaza. Went to F.O.S. (my whole intention of going to JB =P) and I bought 3 tops for only RM93.40~! So cheap. Hurhur... Gabby bought a tee as well. Wanted to eat dinner b4 heading home, but decided to head home as we need to meet up with my Shem, Liqing they all. Reached home at 8+pm then prepared to meet them at NP Alumni. My right eye was sore and I had to wear specs! Felt so uneasy. >_< Had dinner at thomson then headed to meet them. Surprised that NP Alumni had a KTV pub. Strange right? Imagine a sch selling alcohol and all these? But the environment is really nice.... Played 3 games and all of us almost kena KO at the end of the night. Very fun~ Hehe... Home sweet home after that with Gabby and we fell aslp immediately coz it's damn tiring. According to Gabby, I fell aslp in 1 min time. =D Overall, it is a very very fun day. Sucha a long time since I had so much fun with them.... Girls, next time again? somewhere too far for us to find. |