It's been some times since I last blogged. Well, not that long also. Hurhur... Whenever I reach home, I just feel like lazing around watching TV then sleep~! That's my life now. It's so tiring!! Kinda hate my routine life now. Having serious monday blues today. Dun even feel like working. ArrGh~ I wanna quit lah. How I wish I can be shao nai nai. Haha... But that's so impossible. Sick of working, sick of the job, sick of some staffs.... Sickening! Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are the only days I looked forward to. Will wish to spend my every weekends fully. But usually, I'm tired to really spend the whole day. Friday will be our graduation day. Ain't excited about it anymore. Boring~ Official ByeBye NP soon~! Maybe it will be the last chance to see all of my NP friends? It has been some time since I last saw that Pigu! Pigu!! Where are you? U seems so busy now, U've neglected us =( I miss Shem and Liqing as well.... somewhere too far for us to find. |