Training is almost done. Finally~! No much more info will be fed to us I guess. So many policies, schemes, etc. OMG I'm going crazy soon. It's tiring as well. All my tiredness was accumulated to yst and I was feeling damn damn slpy n tired. I'm not exagerating can! There's this sequence during the whole training: Tuesday - Fully awake Wednesday - Almost fully awake Thursday - Eyes are closing Friday - Eyes half opened only, struggling to stay awake But when it's time to go home, I'm fully awake! Hurhur... I guess everyone are lidat right? =D After work yst, headed over to SSDC for practicals. I can finally control the clutch better wearing shoes. There were a few diff parts, like when I had to drive out to the road from SSDC gate. Scary sia! Cause it's a slope and I had to steer all by myself. At a part, I had to negotiate a sharp turn in the circuit when I haven really learnt how to do it, and I mount kerb! Haha... At that point, Gabby was just having his revision and he rode pass me. OMG. So malu. Hurhur... Not my fault k? Coz the instructor nv help me steer lah! Over at the main road is so scary, with so many cars around and its so stress. Went home to change bag and shoes after the practical then headed to Cine with Gabby. Had our late dinner at Cartel then walked around before the movie started. Caught "Mr and Mrs Smith" this time. Storyline was so-so, but there's alot of funny parts. I was already feeling damn lethargic after the movie. Gabby then sent me home and I fell aslp immediately soon after I hit the bed. Pics taken during my sis' ROM day is up. Check it out... somewhere too far for us to find. |