my life. my story

Saturday, June 04, 2005

tiring.... @ 12:32 AM
As usual, working at 8.30 am. Reached office at around 8.10 am, met up with Dian, Kristy and Cindy at level 1 to go up together. My temp pass wasn't ready yet and it's so troublesome to exchange for a pass every morning, and I cant get in using the visitor pass!

Had our soft skills training with our manager (the comedian look-a-like from Jack Neo's team) in the morning. It was damn tiring, coz it's like a lecture and I dun pay attention to lectures. Hehe... But it's kinda interesting to listen to her.... =) Lunch time at 12pm over at Mac with Dian, Kristy, Lyn and Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory!! Hehe...), then shopped awhile b4 we went back. Afternoon session was system training, interesting as well. But I almost fell aslp. Hurhur.... Dexter was being "bullied" by us again, everything we need someone to do it, we'll go "Dexter loh", "Dexter you ask", "Dexter you start". Hehe.... That's the disadvantage of being the only guy in our grp. Hurhur... Time flies soon and it's time to clock out~ Hehe

Went over to town alone after work to buy Gabby something (secret!) then went over to PS to meet up with Mummy and sisters. Walked around for office wear but nothing seems to attract me. Saw a very sweet skirt over at Little Match Girl, but it was too big! Arrgh~ Couldnt find any nice outfit for eldest sis' ROM this coming monday as well. OMG~ How How How?

My legs are breaking after all the shopping, thanks to the fact that I'm wearing heels. It's damn painful, my legs are wobbly now. I need a massage!!!.... Looking forward to Monday, but not Tueday coz I need to work!!! =(

TIRED....

somewhere
too far for us to find.