my life. my story

Saturday, June 18, 2005

tired @ 9:50 PM
I cant seems to get enough slp. Woke up at 2+pm today, den I fell aslp at 4pm till 5pm. Had my dinner than I went to slp at 7pm and finally woke up again at 7.40pm~! I admit I'm so piggy. Hurhur... That's why Gabby called me his pink piggy. =D

Working is tiring, I hate my routine life. Damn tiring till I dun even feel like going out on my precious weekends, I guess staying at home and rest is a better option now. My dad even said I looked so sian today. Haha... Coz I'm simply too tired~! >_<

Went out at 11.30pm last night to meet Gabby, we headed to Cine to catch "Batman". Recommended show, but the starting is way too boring. Overall, nice lah. The movie ended at 4am! By that time, I'm already half dead. Usually, I guess after movie, we'll go for supper. But now after movies? It's time to head back home to slp. Hehe... I miss the days we had last time.

Hui Lau San, NYDC, late supper, late roaming around, etc.... I Miss u all!!!

Ok lah, crap I noe. But I miss my Mango Juice with Aloe Vera~! I think I can taste the icy mango juice and the fragant aloe vera jelly. -slurps- Gabby, hear me? Hehe... =P

somewhere
too far for us to find.