my life. my story

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

nothing lah @ 8:36 PM
It's my sis' ROM day on Monday. Woke up at around 7 am~! Damn early... Prepared until 8.30 am (coz Gabby woke up at 8am!) when Gabby and I are supposed to fetch my aunt and cousin at that time. Rushed like mad, coz I know they'll sure call me to scold me. Hurhur... Finally reached ROM at 9.20 am. Fast huh? Hehe... The whole ceremony only took around 10 mins I guess.

Went over to Esplanade for photo taking and to kill time since we still have around 1 hr b4 our reservation time for lunch at Noble House Restaurant. Headed over there after the photo taking session, finished our lunch then it's home sweet home. Damn tiring man... Fell aslp immediately after Gabby went home. =)

It's back to work yst. Boring man. Totally no life. Hurhur... Had a long session!! Training training training, it's damn diff to absorb can. Almost overloaded! Finally finish work at 6.05pm then headed over to town to meet up with my darlings. Quite some time since I last saw them, miss them~!!! Hehe... Had dinner at Pasta Mania then followed by shopping. I couldnt get any office wear again... ! >_< Walked around till 9 pm then we headed home. It was damn tiring can...

Today lots of info was fed to us again! I'm getting blur... Couldnt really digest and absorb lah. Haiz... I guess at the end of the whole training, I'll be overloaded!

Met up with Gabby after work for dinner at Junction8. Had Pasta Mania again!! Coz couldnt think of any other places. Hurhur.... Walked around alone after dinner with him then headed home. As usual, I'm tired!!!! I need some rest....!

somewhere
too far for us to find.