my life. my story

Friday, June 17, 2005

long time no blog @ 8:16 PM
*yawNs* It's so tiring to work everyday~! Tiredness accumulated again this week. I cant seems to get enough slp. Nothing much to blog nowadays coz my life everyday is the same, wake up, prepare, take MRT to work, finish work, take MRT back home. Boring right? Except that sometimes after work, I'll meet my piggy during his dinner break.

Went "live" last tues, it was scary! Until yst I went "live" again, it was better. Today is the so called official day we're going "live", but we're working in a pair. Glad that I could handle them, not as bad as I thought so. The experience of listening-in was really gd, learnt alot of things from the experienced staffs. But there's one thing I wanna complain about on a call I received today!

A caller claimed that she wants to know her worker's WP (work permit) coz she wants to cancel the WP, her worker had told her that they will cancel themselves but they didnt do so. Here goes the problem. She shouldnt have let those workers cancel themselves coz it's not the right thing to do so. She provided me with the wrong info and she insisted on getting the right info. We're not allowed to disclose if the info they gave us was inaccurate. So, she was there scolding scolding "Why u juz cant give me? It's so simple. That time I called, the officer can give me the info, but you cant?!!"

Damn the officer who gave her the info! Coz she's not even allowed to do so~! The caller than noted down my name n the department I'm from. So I guess she wants to complain, so let it be. I've backing and I noe the fault doesnt lies in me. Juz one thing i wanna say, she also dunno the info of her own workers? WTH? Then how can she be the employer then? Damn angry!!!

But so far so gd. Hehe... Monday going "live" independantly~! >_<
Wish me luck. =D

Later meeting my piggy. Yeah so happy. Keke...

somewhere
too far for us to find.