Finally caught Initial D yst night. Went all the way to Marina Square as alot of places were already almost fully booked. Marina Square looks so nice now, waiting for it to be fully opened then it'll be shopping time~! Hehe... I spotted Carl's JR burger!! I wanna eat~! Hurhur... Was waiting for Gabby outside the toilet, then I saw one BIG grp of ppl. They were looking at me. Then saw Van and Seng smilling then followed by Jeff waving to me~!! Hehe... So coincident~! Go until Marina also can bump into them, and they are juz seated 2 row behind me leh. I think we all got fate, everytime bumping into them. Keke... Didnt manage to chat much with them. After movie, they were "missing" already. Miss them man~ Jeff, KTV soon ar!! =D Headed to Gluttons' Bay after movie with Gabby. Reminiscing our first "date" at Gluttons' Sq, had the same carrot cake then walked around esplanade. Hehe... Abit silly u may think. Then proceeded home at 3+am... The movie, Initial D, wasn't really the same as the anime. But still nice, coz can see all the drifting~! It's so nice...! made me interested in my driving practicals again. =P But the overall storyline was so-so lah. Jay Chou, Edison Chen and Shawn Yue were soOo handsome. OMG there I go again. Hurhur.... Though so-so, but it's still recommended! Looking forward to "War of the world" and "Fantastic 4". somewhere too far for us to find. |