my life. my story

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

@ 9:11 PM
Have been working independently since yst. Not so bad. Just that I've alot of customers asking me questions which will leave me there thinking"OMG". So in the end, I'll have to run around asking the experienced staffs. Handled alot of diff callers, some nice some nasty. I guess I cant satisfies everyone right?

Handled this call today regarding about some maid issues. The caller was soOo nice, even though I kept letting her wait and wait for alot of times. When I end the call, she said "Thank you Sharon, you're so helpful. I really appreciate ur help. Have a nice day". See, she's so nice even I let her wait and not certain. This type of callers juz make my day and motivate me to answer more calls. Hurhur... =D

Gabby had his Class 2A TP today. He passed~! So happy for my piggy. Glad that he managed to keep his record of 1st attempts. Hehe.... I'm proud of him. Congrats Gabby~! I knew you can do it. *muacks hugs*

Added an album, taken with my colleagues at MOM. Check it out~

somewhere
too far for us to find.