Caution: Spoiler ahead~! I'm getting tired over my work. Contemplating to quit my job~! I simply dun like the job scope, having to talk to nasty and stupid customers simply make my blood boil. I thought I'll like the job as days go by. But I'm wrong, instead, I'm beginning to hate my job. I like the environment, my colleagues and manager. But I juz simply hate the thing I need to do. I rather do paperwork, call me stupid or what. Conveying the RIGHT answers to customers is not as easy as I thought. Different customers they shoot you with diff type of questions, even simple questions I couldnt answer. Yes, maybe I'm not experienced, that's why I cannot answer. But simply enough, I DUN LIKE my job. Not one bit I like about it. I simply think that the management is making a fuss out of nothing. "Scolded" us for : - Not getting the customers' names - Mutual swopping of lunch time - Not filing in detailed description of customers' enquiries Big fuss right? How will swopping of lunch time affect the customer service level? There's no drop in the no. of staffs, only changed the timing with another person. I juz dun understand. Start of a new week, they reprimanded us for giving wrong info. Come on! We're newbies, we tend to make mistakes right? When we asked for help from the staffs, they'll go "check system". So how can we dun make mistakes? It demoralised my whole week! Today, scolded us again. Haiz... Life is harsh, no work=no money. Simple as that.... I cant juz quit as and when I like. Intended to look for another job 1st, then quit. I simply can't stay on! Gabby had consoled me, told me alot of things which I think makes alot of sense. But I've tried, I can't stay on. Gonna leave this job! somewhere too far for us to find. |