my life. my story

Friday, June 24, 2005

angry @ 8:47 PM
Caution: Pls read this before you proceed on. The following post will be a boring post, only all my complains. I seriously need a place to rant my frustrations and I can't vent it on anyone, so it'll be here....

Received this call at 5+pm, asking me to check the status for request of low levy concession for the 2nd maid. Checked the system throughly and realised that the person only have 1 criteria met, and it is used for the 1st maid. Thus, the 2nd maid will have to pay high levy coz he doesnt have anymore criteria. Told him it's tag to 1 maid, 1 criteria. So, 2 maids, 2 criterias.

Then he shoot back! "I read throughly and its stated up to 2 maid for concession at any 1 time!"
"It means 1 to 1 Sir" (trust me to be still so calm to address him sir!)
"Where where where? It's not stated! (then he read the so-called-law) Do u understand anot!"
"It means 1 to 1"
"Then u give me something in black stating that!"
*getting damn pissed off by this time* "Sir then u have to write in to request"
"I still need to request? You all own me an explanation, you all should write to me, not I write to you all!!"....................

Then he carried on: "Attn to who?! What?! No officer? No name I can attn to? I INSIST u give me a name to attn to! Ur organization no head issit? no ppl issit? Don't make me lose my cool!"

DAMN IT~! By this time, I'm already pissed and almost shouted at him! But I cant! So, I pressed mute and scolded him! What kind of ppl is this? Still "bothered" to say thanks to me in a damn sarcastic way!! He's already losing his cool, so obvious! Guess another complain again! Let him go ahead~!! I'M SO ANGRY LAH!!! Really dunno what the hell all these ppl thinking!!! Got money hire 2 maid then no money pay levy meh? Dun wanna pay then dun have 2 maids! Dun challenge us coz it's us who decide the policy, not u! If u dun understand, then dun come and make a fool of urself! I'll see how you are gonna make urself a fool, and I'll have a big laugh at ur fooliness~!!!

Why there's such person existing in this world in the 1st place? What can I say? NIAO lah!

somewhere
too far for us to find.