my life. my story

Sunday, May 01, 2005

yst n today @ 2:47 AM
Went to town yst with my sisters, mummy came over to meet us after work. Pasta mania for "brunch-ner", and it was damn filling~! Coz I ate the whole box of salad by myself, which usually I shared it with Gabby. Walked around Cine after that, and I got myself a polka dots pouch, but mummy paid for me. Hehe... Went over to Taka as well, then finally went home at around 7+pm.

Went out again at 10.30pm, to find Gabby at his workplace. Reached his workplace at 11.15pm, and he finally finished work at 12pm!! Didnt know how I endured the 45 mins of waiting time. Headed down to Cine to catch "xXx 2 : The next level". Nice show~! After that went to explore Ridley's Park again. Met up with road block, and we got stop~! But nothing much, coz after checking our behind seats, the police juz gave us the green light to move on. I was still prepared to take out Gabby's license juz in case. Headed home after that...

Woke up today at 3.20pm~!!! Hurhur... Slpt to my fullest. Liqing darling had asked me to go for Mahjong, but I rejected. Coz I've a phobia for Mahjong now, and I dunno why. So gave it a miss. Slacked a while then prepared to go out with Gabby. Headed straight down to PS, to watch movie again. Hurhur... Tix were selling fast, so we decided to try Lido instead. After getting the tix at Lido, we walked over to Taka's Yoshinoya. Can you imagine queing up for seats over there? Crap man... Walked around Taka and saw Alex working, chatted with him for a while then we went back to Lido. The movie "Divergence" by Daniel Wu, Aaron Kwok and Ekin Cheng, sucks can! No head, no body, no tail. Not worth watching.

The car park we parked at (Carinhill), the fees were damn ex! $6.90 can! Was damn shocked man~! This is the most ex parking fees I ever chanced upon. We tot it wasn't supposed to be that kind of pricing? Damn ex... got cheated. Haha...

Drove all the way to Bedok to eat the famous Soup Ba Chor Mee, and when we're finished with our food and was prepared to go, we saw a group of ppl running, and heard them saying "Lai le lai le". So we figured out it might be those car park attendants, so we walked as fast as we could too. But actually, his car was actually parked at the other part. Haha... Those car parks were actually hourly season parking, so no choice, we wouldnt wanna get a summon. Hehe... Went rounding at Changi Village after that to see those "transvittes", but we only saw one. Home sweet home after that...

PS* We saw road blocks again today. Everywhere everyday seems to have road block now. Why huh? -was thinking is it due to.....- (cant say, or else kena sued. Hehe...)

somewhere
too far for us to find.