Sunday, May 08, 2005
tiring day @ 7:31 PM |
|
Finally met up with Pui Kwan darling yst afternoon. Sucha long time since I last saw her. Had lunch with her at Far East 1st, den shopped around, to get her covered heels needed for work. Couldn't find any nice ones, but she finally found one at U.R.S to her liking. It's very nice~! I liked it too, so I told myself I'm gonna get it when I find a job too. Hurhur... Felt damn tiring after a while, tried to find a seat but to no avail. Even to coffee bean outlets at Taka n Paragon, we couldnt find any seats~! So we walked over to Spinelli and finally rested. Had a treat from her, Snapple, my fav. Hehe... Thanks Girl~ Chatted till 5pm then we left. On the way to the 162 bus stop, I kept asking her Lame Questions n she refused to give up. Haha.... Funny. Reached amk then she accompanied me to wait for bus then it's separate way for us. Bumped into Priscilla and Samantha over at Taka. Pris had jio us to Chinablack, but I wasn't free and some personal matters, so didn't agree. Pris, next time soon yeah? =) Headed over to grandma's house for steamboat. Gabby ended up waiting for me over there for 15 mins, coz I told him to reach at 5.55 pm. Hurhur... Luckily, Gabby's a cantonese too, so communication wasn't a problem at all. Ate, chatted and rested till 9+pm then we left. Proceeded to PS, intention of getting movie tix, but no slots at all~! Even 1+am slots, it was full! Movie tix charges had increased, but the crowd was even a lot more than last time? Strange. So we went over to Cine, n strange enough, there were lots of slots. The thing is, the pricing at Cine is still the same. Hmmm.... Bought tix to "Kingdom of Heaven" at 1.25am. Boring initially, but it was nice almost half way to the show. Orlando Bloom is damn handsome. Haha.... The show ended at 3+am, almost to 4 am. *yawns* Damn tired. Finally reached home at 4+ am then I fell asleep immediately I hit the bed. What a long and tiring day... Gabby knew that I was broke and I cant shop. So, he actually transferred money to my a/c for me. I'm really touched~!!! Aww~ Lub ya my dear big piggy. *hugs* "See, I told you I'm really touched, and I really appreciate what you'd done" Hehe... =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, May 08, 2005
tiring day @ 7:31 PM |
|
Finally met up with Pui Kwan darling yst afternoon. Sucha long time since I last saw her. Had lunch with her at Far East 1st, den shopped around, to get her covered heels needed for work. Couldn't find any nice ones, but she finally found one at U.R.S to her liking. It's very nice~! I liked it too, so I told myself I'm gonna get it when I find a job too. Hurhur... Felt damn tiring after a while, tried to find a seat but to no avail. Even to coffee bean outlets at Taka n Paragon, we couldnt find any seats~! So we walked over to Spinelli and finally rested. Had a treat from her, Snapple, my fav. Hehe... Thanks Girl~ Chatted till 5pm then we left. On the way to the 162 bus stop, I kept asking her Lame Questions n she refused to give up. Haha.... Funny. Reached amk then she accompanied me to wait for bus then it's separate way for us. Bumped into Priscilla and Samantha over at Taka. Pris had jio us to Chinablack, but I wasn't free and some personal matters, so didn't agree. Pris, next time soon yeah? =) Headed over to grandma's house for steamboat. Gabby ended up waiting for me over there for 15 mins, coz I told him to reach at 5.55 pm. Hurhur... Luckily, Gabby's a cantonese too, so communication wasn't a problem at all. Ate, chatted and rested till 9+pm then we left. Proceeded to PS, intention of getting movie tix, but no slots at all~! Even 1+am slots, it was full! Movie tix charges had increased, but the crowd was even a lot more than last time? Strange. So we went over to Cine, n strange enough, there were lots of slots. The thing is, the pricing at Cine is still the same. Hmmm.... Bought tix to "Kingdom of Heaven" at 1.25am. Boring initially, but it was nice almost half way to the show. Orlando Bloom is damn handsome. Haha.... The show ended at 3+am, almost to 4 am. *yawns* Damn tired. Finally reached home at 4+ am then I fell asleep immediately I hit the bed. What a long and tiring day... Gabby knew that I was broke and I cant shop. So, he actually transferred money to my a/c for me. I'm really touched~!!! Aww~ Lub ya my dear big piggy. *hugs* "See, I told you I'm really touched, and I really appreciate what you'd done" Hehe... =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|