Flipped thru the pictures in my laptop, and I saw the pics taken in KL. Kinda miss those days with them, minus the crossing of road at ur own risk, environment, weather. Had lotas fun with them though it's merely 4D/3N. The journey to KL, the games we played in the hotel blah blah blah. It was really fun... Girls, gonna organise trips again yeah? =D Had an interview today at Utac at Serangoon North Ave 5. Waited for quite long, and the interview juz took me 5-10mins? After that, walked over to Kian Hock's house to meet up with him to get my CDs back. Chatted with him for a while then I left for J8 to buy lunch and home sweet home. Yst BBQ was a disaster, as in those kids. They were damn noisy, fighting whatsoever. I couldnt stand them quarrelling and I shouted "Bu ya chao~!!!!", then they stopped. Can't stand them! Kids are juz kids. I hate 2 of my sis' frenz, they're so ill-mannered and irritating. Wont go into details... But the nice part is gathering with my family. Glad tat Gabby managed to click with everyone. =) Gathered around asking each other Lame IQ questions when we're almost finish with the whole session. Hurhur.... Funny~ especially when my youngest sis contributed with her one n only lame funny question. The whole thing ended at around 10+pm. Was damn tired after tat....~! somewhere too far for us to find. |