my life. my story

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

interview.... @ 11:41 PM
Juz updated my resume and profile with Adecco yst night, and they called me this morning informing me of some jobs opening. They indeed nv disappoint me. Hehe... Headed down to their branch at International Plaza this afternoon to get some interview stuffs done. Had a small interview with my consultant, Gina. She introduced me to a job over at a government body as Customer Service Executive, and she taught me all the necessary stuffs, like how to self-intro and stand out in an interview. So nice of her. She also told me that almost 80% that I'll get the job if I follow her ways. Hehe... Hopefully. Kinda nervous about the interview tml coz heard that a few personnels will be giving me the interview together. ArrGh~ Wish me luck. Hehe... =)

Though the pay isn't that high, but I guess it's still ok. Since it's only a 6-months contract work. Gain some experience and earn some money at the moment will be gd as well. Hurhur... Nervous nervous.

somewhere
too far for us to find.