Interview with recruit express at 10.30am yst~! Damn early... Woke up early at 8.15 am, prepared then went over to their office at Raffles Place. Their office is juz beside the MRT, n I didnt even spot it! Haha.... I crossed the road, den I saw it! Haha... Stupid me. Filled up a form, den waited for half an hour for the consultant to finish his meeting. A short interview on my preferences and blah blah blah. Den waited for at least 10 mins juz to get his namecard! Damn.... But I like the view from their office~!! Hehe... Went over to town to meet Liqing after that. Had breakfast/lunch at Crystal Jade then went to Kbox. Wearing heels is hell, we got blisters~! Arrgh Pain~!!! Sang till 4.30pm then we went over to Taka to shop for Liqing's formal wear. Sat at Coffee Bean to wait for her pants alteration and then Gabby came to meet me. Went separate ways with Liqing after collecting her pants. Gabby and I headed over to Scotts for dinner then to Cine to see if there's any movie slots. Haha... I noe I noe, movie again. But we dun get sick of it k? Haha.... No slots at Cine, den we headed over to PS. Got tix to "House of wax". Haha... Tot I wont be watching it, so I got Liqing to tell me the story, but I still watched it! Huhur... Damn gross! Can't stand it. But the story still okie. Chad Michael Murray is damn handsome! Haha... Bumped into BingSheng again~!! Haha... He watched the same movie as us, but nv saw him inside the cinema. Headed home after the movie.... A very long day.... somewhere too far for us to find. |