-phew- Interview today wasn't as tough as I thought so. Had prepared myself for some questions b4hand, and luckily, juz as I thought, they had asked me the questions I had prepared for. Hehe... What Gina had taught me yst was useful too. Lucky~ One of the interviewer looked so much like the chubby comedian from Jack Neo's team. Really looked alot like her~!!! Hehe.... Is that her? Hurhur.... Reached there at 5.30pm even without me realising it. I thought I was just on time, but only after I went up to the office then I realised it was still so early. Waited for a while only and my interview lasted only 5-10mins. Damn fast. Dunno why... The whole interview was not tense, they were so friendly. Guess I'm lucky? Keke... Juz hope I'll get this job without any 2nd interviews man.... somewhere too far for us to find. |