*yawNs* Look at the time, it's only 10.51 am~! It's still so early. ArrGH~ Got woken up by a call from Gina, at 1st I heard my hp ringing, and I thought it was my alarm. Then I saw the Caller ID, so I quickly answered it. "Sharon?" "Yah?" "Eh Congratulations~!!"..... I was fully awake by that point of time... I blurly asked her, huh? I got the job? Hehe... So happy~!!! But at the same time, I was having mixed feelings. I'm not really interested in call centers jobs, but for the experience and money for the moment, why not? Main motivation for the job will my monthly pay (not a lot lah) ~! Hurhur... But gotta look for another job before the contract ends this december. Gotta head down to Adecco office today afternoon to get everything done, signing contract blah blah blah. After that will be having my driving. I'm excited. =D somewhere too far for us to find. |