Supposingly yst was an usual gym day for us girls, but we chose to play badminton instead. Hehe... It's a long long time since I last played. Wanted to play since last yr and we finally managed to get the plans working out yst. Hurhur.... Starting, Liqing, Shem and I still can't really get the hang out of it, I think we ran to take the shuttle cock more than playing. Haha.... But after a while, we're finally better. Played for juz a while, we're already sweating like hell. Very fun~! =D Beside us were a senior citizen and a woman playing and they suddenly approached us to play double with them. They were damn gd. Initially, I wasn't happy with they way the senior citizen ordered us, but during the 2nd game, it was better. He isn't so bad as I thought. Hehe... He's actually 72 years old can! But he still look very healthy, energetic and active. He played really well. After the games with them, we played on our own again, but after a while, we're tired and hungry. Left the place at 1.30 pm to s-11 for lunch. Had prawn noodles again. -slurps- After that, it was home sweet home. Surfed net etc etc, then received a sms from Gabby, telling me he's not in a gd mood. Dunno why, so I decided to head down to J8 to meet him during his dinner break. I practically dragged myself down to J8 coz I was feeling damn tired. Had dinner with him at Pasta Mania again, then take-away food for him to bring back to his workplace then we went our separate way. Lucky, he was feeling better already, or else? Waste my energy going down. Haha... Bought a Mango Struddle along the way to the bus interchange. It's damn nice!! Haha... I ate the whole slice on my own. =P Gonna get more soon. I love mango related stuffs.... Tml will be having a BBQ cum my youngest sis birthday party. Need to eat n eat again. Fattening lah! Hope my sis' friends wont be so noisy like when they came to my house last thurs. I hate it when they're noisy. Imagine u're slping and they're out there shouting like no other ppl biz? I'm not being mean, but I juz cant stand it.... >_< somewhere too far for us to find. |