my life. my story

Thursday, April 28, 2005

wed n thurs @ 10:11 PM
Wednesday 27th April
It's Liqing darling's birthday~! So, we planned a small celebration and surprise for her. Of coz, she didnt noe everything b4hand, coz it's meant to be a surprise. Hehe... Met Shem and Royston at Sun Plaza 1st to buy the necessary food items and stuffs for the steamboat bbq and a cake from angie the choice. Over to Liqing's house after that to prepare everything. Gabby then arrived soon after we're almost done with the preparations. Set up everything then waited for Liqing and ChuanZhi to come back. We had a plan, which is to splash water at her at the 2nd storey. But it was raining! In the end, we gave her a surprise attack at the 1st storey, but she managed to run! ArrgH... Went up to start our steamboat, then Liqing n Chuan went to buy alcohol after tat. We had another plan~! Which is to throw flour at her when she's back. Hehe... This time it was successful! Started our drinking session after finishing the cake and watching tv. Liyong was our "bartender", and she helped us to do some stuffs secretly. Shhh~! Hehe... Finished the whole session at 1+am then they played dai dee while Gabby and I watched soccer. Fell aslp at 4plus then Gabby woke me up to go home. Feeling damn tired....

Thursday 28th April
Woke up at 1+pm den prepared to go for my appointment at NSC. Had high expectations, but in the end, it doesnt turn out to be what I thought of. It juz sucks. The doctor appointed to me told me he dun really know the exact problem, so he suggested that I cut abit of my skin to send for examinations. When I heard that, I really didnt know how. Tears almost rolled down, but I had to control. No way I'm gonna choose that option, coz it'll leave a scar. Though it'll be a small scar and it wont be so visible after a while, the fact is that the scar will still be there! Consulted the senior doctor, and he gave me the same option. Felt so helpless!!! Arrggh~! Had to do blood test, and I told the nurse I dun wan the cutting of my skin, so it was cancelled. Face is too impt, how can I take the risk? I'm gonna check out other private doctors instead~!

Went with high expectations from them, and that's what I got from them. I'm damn disappointed. It hit on me so much till I'm feeling down. Haiz... =(

somewhere
too far for us to find.