Thursday, April 07, 2005
summary2 @ 2:04 AM |
|
My laptop is giving me problems. ArrGh~! One of keys is virtually being pressed~! Having much difficulties whilst typing this. Think it's time to send it for some repairs! Hope it wont be ex.. *prays Hard* Saturday Was supposed to meet up with PuiKwan, but didnt cfm with her as Liqing had suggested clubbing at ChinaBlack. I woke up late too, so the plans was off. Met up with Gabby instead. We went over to Peninsular Plaza first, to get his soccer stuff. Then over to PS, to get tix to "Miss Congeniality 2". The show was at 11.20pm, and we still have a few hours to kill. Dinner at Yoshinoya, then some shopping. Walked all the way down to Heeren, to check out the Adidas shop for the pink shorts I wanted. No size for me, so decided to head down to Taka's Adidas Shop, but it was too late. Walked back to PS, to the arcade. As usual, watched Gabby play Virtual Striker. Bumped into Bingsheng, Jeff & Co. after the movie. Chatted with them for a while then Gabby and I headed to Bedok Jetty, sat there for a while, then off we headed home. Sunday Slacked at home the whole afternoon, then met up with Gabby again in the late evening to get my shorts. Finally got it over at Cine's World of Sports. Had Pasta Mania for dinner, had my usual Vongole with loads of cheese. -yumyum- Walked around Heeren again, then to "Hui Lau San". Missed the desserts over there. Mango with Aloe Vera is still my overall fav. Sat there and chatted for awhile, then headed home to watch Soccer with Gabby. Monday Chalet again, with my the usual gang(BK&Co.), but this time with Pariah(Gerald) too. We went rounding on the 1st night, to lots of places. Went over to Joseph's place nearby to have zi char, den start of our rounding and fun. Went to Geylang first, then to Walten Road?, to take a peep at the rich guy's house (that indian guy from our sch). Oh Man~! His house is freaking big! Look like some kind of country club instead of a house, really cant imagine how big inside is. Mind you, he have two houses! I wanna faint when I saw it. Can nv imagine there's actually so many rich guys in SG. Hurhur... Next to alot of places till I forgot where we went. Went to another rich person's house, it's freaking big n NICE too~! Alot of limited edition cars parked at the porch. Gabby almost fainted when he saw those cars. Haha... *envy* Went to ECP that "piak piak" carpark, to have fun. Haha... BK suggested using newspaper to cover the windows then shake the car to trick some ppl over there. Indeed, some guys really fell into it. Haha... But next, we saw a police patrol car~! Damn~! We ran away fast. Haha... Naughty us huh?... Went back to chalet after rounding, slp soon after I finished my supper. Haha... Tuesday Woke up at 12+pm, but still feeling tired. Slacked around, then went out to have lunch. Coincidentally, we bumped into Xianghui and our ETE batch over at Cheers. Their chalet is juz a few room beside us. Damn "qiao"~! Haha... Went back to slp in the afternoon, then had our BBQ. I bumped into Christopher this time~! He's having his class chalet I guess, and his BBQ pit is juz beside ours, and his chalet is juz below ours. It's damn coincident too. Hehe... Played games with them after BBQ, fun~! Watched soccer with them, but halfway thru, I was damn slpy. Went to slp during half-time. Supposed to have some fun, but all fell aslp. -_-" Woke up in the morning to find myself derived of space. So, didn't really have a gd slp. Wednesday Finally reached home at 10+am, Gabby came over to slp as well. Off we head to our dreamland again at 11+am. Woke up again at 5+pm, had our dinner then chatted for awhile, watched TV den sent him off. Watched TV, den I went back to slp~! Haha... I'm so piggy. But I'm still feeling damn tired. Lucky I told Liqing to postpone the Mambo Night. Or else I guess I wouldnt enjoy myself. Now I'm having some kind of tired spells. My eyes are blurry... Gonna catch some slp again later after my "Angels of Mission" serial. Missed 2 episode!!! =) My dearie is finally coming back tml. Waiting for her to call us out when she's back. Miss her so much!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Thursday, April 07, 2005
summary2 @ 2:04 AM |
|
My laptop is giving me problems. ArrGh~! One of keys is virtually being pressed~! Having much difficulties whilst typing this. Think it's time to send it for some repairs! Hope it wont be ex.. *prays Hard* Saturday Was supposed to meet up with PuiKwan, but didnt cfm with her as Liqing had suggested clubbing at ChinaBlack. I woke up late too, so the plans was off. Met up with Gabby instead. We went over to Peninsular Plaza first, to get his soccer stuff. Then over to PS, to get tix to "Miss Congeniality 2". The show was at 11.20pm, and we still have a few hours to kill. Dinner at Yoshinoya, then some shopping. Walked all the way down to Heeren, to check out the Adidas shop for the pink shorts I wanted. No size for me, so decided to head down to Taka's Adidas Shop, but it was too late. Walked back to PS, to the arcade. As usual, watched Gabby play Virtual Striker. Bumped into Bingsheng, Jeff & Co. after the movie. Chatted with them for a while then Gabby and I headed to Bedok Jetty, sat there for a while, then off we headed home. Sunday Slacked at home the whole afternoon, then met up with Gabby again in the late evening to get my shorts. Finally got it over at Cine's World of Sports. Had Pasta Mania for dinner, had my usual Vongole with loads of cheese. -yumyum- Walked around Heeren again, then to "Hui Lau San". Missed the desserts over there. Mango with Aloe Vera is still my overall fav. Sat there and chatted for awhile, then headed home to watch Soccer with Gabby. Monday Chalet again, with my the usual gang(BK&Co.), but this time with Pariah(Gerald) too. We went rounding on the 1st night, to lots of places. Went over to Joseph's place nearby to have zi char, den start of our rounding and fun. Went to Geylang first, then to Walten Road?, to take a peep at the rich guy's house (that indian guy from our sch). Oh Man~! His house is freaking big! Look like some kind of country club instead of a house, really cant imagine how big inside is. Mind you, he have two houses! I wanna faint when I saw it. Can nv imagine there's actually so many rich guys in SG. Hurhur... Next to alot of places till I forgot where we went. Went to another rich person's house, it's freaking big n NICE too~! Alot of limited edition cars parked at the porch. Gabby almost fainted when he saw those cars. Haha... *envy* Went to ECP that "piak piak" carpark, to have fun. Haha... BK suggested using newspaper to cover the windows then shake the car to trick some ppl over there. Indeed, some guys really fell into it. Haha... But next, we saw a police patrol car~! Damn~! We ran away fast. Haha... Naughty us huh?... Went back to chalet after rounding, slp soon after I finished my supper. Haha... Tuesday Woke up at 12+pm, but still feeling tired. Slacked around, then went out to have lunch. Coincidentally, we bumped into Xianghui and our ETE batch over at Cheers. Their chalet is juz a few room beside us. Damn "qiao"~! Haha... Went back to slp in the afternoon, then had our BBQ. I bumped into Christopher this time~! He's having his class chalet I guess, and his BBQ pit is juz beside ours, and his chalet is juz below ours. It's damn coincident too. Hehe... Played games with them after BBQ, fun~! Watched soccer with them, but halfway thru, I was damn slpy. Went to slp during half-time. Supposed to have some fun, but all fell aslp. -_-" Woke up in the morning to find myself derived of space. So, didn't really have a gd slp. Wednesday Finally reached home at 10+am, Gabby came over to slp as well. Off we head to our dreamland again at 11+am. Woke up again at 5+pm, had our dinner then chatted for awhile, watched TV den sent him off. Watched TV, den I went back to slp~! Haha... I'm so piggy. But I'm still feeling damn tired. Lucky I told Liqing to postpone the Mambo Night. Or else I guess I wouldnt enjoy myself. Now I'm having some kind of tired spells. My eyes are blurry... Gonna catch some slp again later after my "Angels of Mission" serial. Missed 2 episode!!! =) My dearie is finally coming back tml. Waiting for her to call us out when she's back. Miss her so much!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|