my life. my story

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Summary @ 3:25 PM
Haven been blogging lately, due to exams...


Wednesday
Went over to Harbour Front with Gabby for studying with KianHock, Royston, Eugene and Weizhong?. Seng Tat came over for a while too, to get help for the Lab5 question. Studied till 7+pm, den we went over to Seah Im Food Centre. Ate, chat den left again. KianHock, Gabby and I were guessing and discussing about the MRT stations name in Chinese. Hurhur... Funny. E.g, Dohby Gahut in "Duo Mei Ge" in mandarin. We headed over to AMK to print the solutions den went separate ways with KianHock. While Gabby and I headed back to my home to continue studying.


Thursday
Had our last and only paper, RFME. The paper was quite easy, coz I managed to spot some of the questions due to tips given by Sow Tong Bee. His tips were damn accurate~! Hehe... All the tips given by him were like giving us hints to the whole paper. All came out~! Lucky us... Gabby and I den went to meet Liqing, Shem, Royston and ChuanZhi over at Lavender. After that we headed to Golden Mile to buy tix to our KL trip. Asked around, and we finally settled down on Five Stars Tours. Finally settled everything, only waiting for our departure day. Hehe... Went to town to catch "The Eye 10" after that. Not very scary but I can say it's more funny~! I like the part where they have to knock the rice bowl at 12am. Hurhur... Shem and Roy went over to Far East for haircut, while the rest of us went to Apple Centre to buy Gabby's IPod. ArrgH~! Envy... ! Hehe... Had dinner at BK den we headed home. Was feeling damn tired to carry on walking. But Gabby and I went to J8 and walked around, finally bought him his Nike Tee. He promised me my Adidas Pink Shorts. =)


Friday
Met up with my 2003 1B01 classmates. We went to Palawan Beach first, to find the toilets under renovation~! Yucks, the make shift toilet is actually using a container! So we 3 girls, Christine, LiTing and I wanted to change place. Physco the guys to go over to Siloso Beach. So over to siloso~! Surprisingly, alot of us bought camera and we took quite alot of photo, but I soon got bored taking photos. Nothing much to play, except for some VolleyBall and Captain's Ball. 3 of us got bored, so we went over to the other side, and we built a sandcastle which doesnt look like one. Hurhur... We left the place at 4+pm, leaving the guys alone there. Intended to head back home, but we stayed at PS, walked around, den headed to Marina Bay to meet up with them. Had tricked them telling them we're not meeting them for dinner, but it wasnt successful? (Long Story) Damn... So we came up with another idea, acting though I'm angry, coz we waited for them for quite long, and I'm having gastrics. Haha~! It was successful this time round. *bleahz* Crapped alot during dinner time, chatted for a while more after that den we went our separate ways. Met up with Gabby at Newton MRT, he sent me home, accompanied me awhile b4 he went home. A very long and tiring day~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.