my life. my story

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Results out... @ 7:01 PM
Results are finally out this morning. Quite disappointed with my IS modules results, but that's kind of expected. Anyway, I scored quite ok for my core module and my Project. I'm still happy~! Hehe... Gabby passed all as well! So it'll be "ByeBye" to Ngee Ann~! *waves* Will be waiting for the official graduation day. =D

Had wanted to spend my day doing some housework, like washing my jeans, vacumming the floor, etc, but in the end? Slacked, changed blog's layout. Haha... That's so me..~! -winks- PuiKwan darling found a job already, so Congrats to her~!!! and the worse thing, I haven even send out any resume yet. Haha... I'm lazy, and I didnt noe what kinda job I want. Found jobs opening in SPH webby, so decided to give it a try. Wish me luck. Hehe...

Placed my previous layout's pic on the main page, not so matching, but I refused to give up that pic. Coz it's nice, and I like it alot. Hehe... =P

Gym day for us girls tml. Needa exercise~!! Ate too much in KL. Haha... Hope I'll have motivation.

somewhere
too far for us to find.