my life. my story

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Disappointed @ 12:47 AM
Finally made my way down to the service centre today afternoon with Gabby. Got a shock of my life, I've to pay $125 just to send my laptop to their so called lab to get it check throughly for the problem. Mind you, it's non-refundable! Of coz I rejected it, so the person gave me another option, change keyboard at $52.50. Thought about it, coz if I sent for checking at $125, the only problem found is my keyboard, I've to pay additional for the keyboard. So of coz, I took the risk, just changed my keyboard. Hope it works...


Another thing I wanna add is that the personnel is damn rude~! He's like those AX staffs. He even shouted across the office to ask us to pass him the new keyboard (which his colleague had passed to us earlier on) to get it fix by his another colleague. WTH~! Is this the right attitude? Then when he attended to another person, he even told them nicely everything. But us? "Change Keyboard, service charge at $125" Nothing much. Damn him... What kind of service is that? Damn disappointed with them.


PS* Wont be mentioning the company name, those who noes me, should noe which company.

somewhere
too far for us to find.