my life. my story

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Study?? @ 12:39 AM
*yawNs* I'm tired~ Couldnt really concentrate again. Had tried my best, but to no avail. It's just so diff to get those stuffs inside my head. Looked thru the past year papers, and I realised I dun even understand a single thing~! Damn...! They know me, I dunno them.


Went over to Liqing's house to study again. Attempted to study, but failed again. Tried my best to figure out some calculations for Lab 5, but no matter how I do, I still couldnt get the right answers! ArrGh~! Decided to give up and ask Sow Tong Bee on Mon. Slacked, study, slacked, study abit, den left her place at 9pm. Not much achievements... I'm really wondering how did I ever managed to memorise the formulas, equations, steps, workings etc for Common Test in the 1st place. Haha...


There were no past year papers for Common Test, and surprisingly, it made revision easier for me. This time, there were too much past yr papers, and all the questions differ from yr to yr, making me blur! It's damn diff....! ArrGh~!!!! Those questions seem so different from tutorials and quizzes. I need help!


Having a bad migraine from yst night to morning. Sucks man. Even when I woke up, the migraine is still there. WTH man. It's making me feeling terrible. Couldnt stand the pain! Popped 2 panadols in the morning, but I can still feel a mild pain feeling. Aww~ My migraine even came back in the late evening. It ain't helping me in my studies at all. Making me tired!!! Stupid migraine, go off lah!


Countdown to 5 more days??....

somewhere
too far for us to find.