my life. my story

Thursday, March 24, 2005

strike 4d @ 4:01 AM
*drumroll* Gabby striked 4D 1st prize~! It's me who helped him to buy!!! But too bad, he only asked me to buy $1 big. ArrGh~! So DUI! Asked him if he wanna buy $1 big $1 small, he dun wan. -sighs-


Ok this is what happened today. I went to the polyclinic to get referral to National Skin Centre. Before that, I had asked him to help me buy a no., but he told me to buy myself coz his house nearby no Singapore Pools. So I helped him to buy also. This is considered my 1st time buying it. Still have some beginners' luck. Haha... Then I asked my sis to forward me this 4D results after she got it from M1. Totally forgot about it till I checked my phone, den I saw 1st:9044! I was screaming, running out to inform him, coz I tot I saw wrongly. We checked teletext to double cfm, and YES~! It was 9044~!! Oh man~! 1st time in my life. Hurhur... Screaming and Jumping away like idiot in Liqing's house.


But haiz.... I can only get a small share? Should have put in my share as well, but wait! He haven pay me the $1. Ok lah, I figure that letting him have the 2K, den give me some part of it, den next time go out, everything he pay. Haha... Gd idea!


Now over at Liqing's house, intention, study together. But the excitement is still there? We played, ate, watched TV. Haha... Ok, tml start~!! *cross fingers*

somewhere
too far for us to find.