Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Plans @ 11:55 PM |
|
I'm so looking forward to post exams days. Had a long list of plans out already~! Hehe... After my paper on 31st March, it'll be fun & more fun before searching for jobs. 1st April, outing with 2002 1B01 class. Discussed the plans with Kian Hock, LiTing and Ruicheng this afternoon. We'll be going to Sentosa's Palawan Beach, followed by dinner at Marina South then lastly, midnight movie at PS. Sounds great huh? Certainly looking forward to it, hope nothing will goes wrong and I'll surely take loads of photos with them. Hehe... Told BingSheng that will ask him and Jeff out again on 1st April, but I guess it's off. Shall make plans with them again. Miss them lots man... =) Followed on, 4th April to 7th April, chalet with Gabby, Jasmine, Bai Kai and etc. Usual gang. 4D/3N, though I really dunno what we can do for 4D/3N. But hope it'll be fun. *cross fingers* Wanna start 1st practical on the 8th April, but it's fully booked. Damn~! everyone is so kiasu. Haha... After that, 12th April to 14th April, KL trip with Gabby, Liqing, Chuan Zhi and PuiKwan, Shem, Roy and BaiKai who haven cfm. Hopefully they can go~! AHhHhH~! I'm so excited. Haha... after KL trip? Search for Jobs. -sighs-
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Plans @ 11:55 PM |
|
I'm so looking forward to post exams days. Had a long list of plans out already~! Hehe... After my paper on 31st March, it'll be fun & more fun before searching for jobs. 1st April, outing with 2002 1B01 class. Discussed the plans with Kian Hock, LiTing and Ruicheng this afternoon. We'll be going to Sentosa's Palawan Beach, followed by dinner at Marina South then lastly, midnight movie at PS. Sounds great huh? Certainly looking forward to it, hope nothing will goes wrong and I'll surely take loads of photos with them. Hehe... Told BingSheng that will ask him and Jeff out again on 1st April, but I guess it's off. Shall make plans with them again. Miss them lots man... =) Followed on, 4th April to 7th April, chalet with Gabby, Jasmine, Bai Kai and etc. Usual gang. 4D/3N, though I really dunno what we can do for 4D/3N. But hope it'll be fun. *cross fingers* Wanna start 1st practical on the 8th April, but it's fully booked. Damn~! everyone is so kiasu. Haha... After that, 12th April to 14th April, KL trip with Gabby, Liqing, Chuan Zhi and PuiKwan, Shem, Roy and BaiKai who haven cfm. Hopefully they can go~! AHhHhH~! I'm so excited. Haha... after KL trip? Search for Jobs. -sighs-
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|