my life. my story

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

misc @ 2:34 PM
I totally have no study mood~! ArrGh~! I even told myself that I'll start today, but? ended up slacking again. Was awaken by daddy at 12+pm today, to remind me to wake up to fetch my sis from downstairs. From yst, I'm already irritated by the countless calls mummy n daddy had made to wake me up. It's irritating u noe. ArrGh... Told daddy not to disturb me coz I'll wake up, I've already set the alarm. Lucky didnt get scolding. Haha...


I had wanted to go to Polyclinic, to get referral to National Skin Centre for my skin infection which started from years ago, mind you, YEARS ago~! Always was too lazy... This time I'm determined to get it cured~!!! It's disfiguring me. Haha... Hope it'll be cured soon. Wish myself speedy recovery. Hurhur... =P


Liqing juz called, asking me if I still wants to go to KL. Shem had told her that she's scared of those robberies, shooting etc over in M'sia now. Well, of coz I'm scared too. Seeing those news almost everyday. But, my thinking is that, we won't be so Lucky to encounter such things right? *touch wood 1st* If we dun leave the hotel ALONE, I guess we'll be alright. But it's also impossible to leave the hotel room alone lah. Hotel room has already been booked, so the plans will be on for me. My parents also nv forbid me to go, so, I'll still be going unless something really crops up.


BaiKai> You cfm going with us??

somewhere
too far for us to find.