Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Last day @ 7:33 PM |
|
Today marks the last day of my course of studies in Ngee Ann. No more semester to go, no more classes. -sighs- Guess will miss NP alot. Kinda "bu she de" to leave, but I still have to leave. If I dun leave NP this sem, means I needa retain *touch wood*, which I guess is highly impossible. Hehe... Time really flies huh? Juz a few months back, we just started our 2nd sem, now blink blink, our sem has ended. But gotta say, waste money ar! $975 for juz less than 4 months of studies. Haha... Well, what will I do after my graduation? I really can't imagine how life would be like after graduation. This feelings ain't gd... Went down to town to meet my 2 sisters for some shopping and dinner. Headed straight to Pacific Plaza's Roxy, and I got myself 1 pair of roxy slippers which I wanted since ages ago and a roxy wallet. Impulse buy... Hope I wont regret buying it. After that, we went down to Heeren's NYDC for dinner. Had my usual Hawaiian Baked Rice and Ice Almond Elephancino. -yum yum- Mummy came over to look for us, den we headed down to J8 den home. Feeling darn tired, my left leg has been giving me problems. I'll feel the ache occasionally, on the feet and my tighs. ArrGh~ The slippers I bought, but it's red in colour instead
Roxy wallet, nice? Kinda find it not too appealing already.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Last day @ 7:33 PM |
|
Today marks the last day of my course of studies in Ngee Ann. No more semester to go, no more classes. -sighs- Guess will miss NP alot. Kinda "bu she de" to leave, but I still have to leave. If I dun leave NP this sem, means I needa retain *touch wood*, which I guess is highly impossible. Hehe... Time really flies huh? Juz a few months back, we just started our 2nd sem, now blink blink, our sem has ended. But gotta say, waste money ar! $975 for juz less than 4 months of studies. Haha... Well, what will I do after my graduation? I really can't imagine how life would be like after graduation. This feelings ain't gd... Went down to town to meet my 2 sisters for some shopping and dinner. Headed straight to Pacific Plaza's Roxy, and I got myself 1 pair of roxy slippers which I wanted since ages ago and a roxy wallet. Impulse buy... Hope I wont regret buying it. After that, we went down to Heeren's NYDC for dinner. Had my usual Hawaiian Baked Rice and Ice Almond Elephancino. -yum yum- Mummy came over to look for us, den we headed down to J8 den home. Feeling darn tired, my left leg has been giving me problems. I'll feel the ache occasionally, on the feet and my tighs. ArrGh~ The slippers I bought, but it's red in colour instead
Roxy wallet, nice? Kinda find it not too appealing already.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|