my life. my story

Friday, March 11, 2005

Hunny Jar @ 10:04 PM
Movie yst with Gabby again, at PS. This time we watched Boogeyman. Scared the hell out of me, at one part, I was scared till I wanna cry. Haha... But overall, I would juz rate it 6/10. Not very nice though. Bought my Pooh Popcorn Combo, which the popcorn comes in a Pooh's Hunny Jar. Damn cute~! Love it loads... Had wanted it since last week, and I finally got it yst. Hehe... That piggy kept hugging to my hunny jar throughout the whole show. So cute. Hurhur... After the show, we went over to Cuppage Terrace S-11 to chat. Chatted for a while only and we headed home.

Today went to St' Wilford Sports Complex to watch the guys play soccer. Coincidentally, XiangHui was there too. He seems so DAO. Hmmp~ Hurhur... Sat there for around 1 hr plus, doing nothing. My alma mater, Bishan Park Sec's soccer team was training over there too. Saw Miss Anna Leong too. So coincident... Left there at 5+ den headed home. Mummy cooked Fish&Chips for dinner. -yummy-

Tml K-Box with my darlings... So happy~ =)

somewhere
too far for us to find.