Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Enrollment @ 4:51 PM |
|
Went to sch today for juz a merely 1 hr lesson. Waste my time~! After lessons, Gabby and I went over to KAP for Mac breakfast. Such a long time since I ate Mac Breakfast. Had big breakfast plus an additional hashbrown. -slurps- My fav... Hurhur. Was damn full after that. Proceeded to SSDC for enrollment and yes, I finally enrolled~! After dragging for about 6 months after I passed my Final Theory. I'm lazy lah. Haha... But only will be starting my practicals after exams I guess. Checked the practical lessons slot for 1st April, and it's fully booked. Damn fast~!!! After the enrollment, it's time to proceed home to slp. Gabby came over as well, coz he have to head to work in the late afternoon. Slpt for around 3 hrs, den it's time to wake up. Couldnt slp well coz of the damn weather. It's killing me~! Damn sorching and hot can! Cant stand it....~!!! Sent him off for work at 4+pm and now I'm here blogging. *winks* =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Enrollment @ 4:51 PM |
|
Went to sch today for juz a merely 1 hr lesson. Waste my time~! After lessons, Gabby and I went over to KAP for Mac breakfast. Such a long time since I ate Mac Breakfast. Had big breakfast plus an additional hashbrown. -slurps- My fav... Hurhur. Was damn full after that. Proceeded to SSDC for enrollment and yes, I finally enrolled~! After dragging for about 6 months after I passed my Final Theory. I'm lazy lah. Haha... But only will be starting my practicals after exams I guess. Checked the practical lessons slot for 1st April, and it's fully booked. Damn fast~!!! After the enrollment, it's time to proceed home to slp. Gabby came over as well, coz he have to head to work in the late afternoon. Slpt for around 3 hrs, den it's time to wake up. Couldnt slp well coz of the damn weather. It's killing me~! Damn sorching and hot can! Cant stand it....~!!! Sent him off for work at 4+pm and now I'm here blogging. *winks* =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|