my life. my story

Friday, March 18, 2005

Bored @ 5:18 PM
Aww I'm bored~! Shem and Liqing had wanted to ask me out, but I rejected coz my hair was too flat due to rebonding (again~!) and it's ugly. It'll only look better after washing. Haha... Sorry girls. Will meet up with u girls soon. Hehe...


Woke up at 1.54pm today. Hurhur... Ate wang zai xiao man tou, watched TV, den sis called to remind me to help her collect her parcel from Thomson's Post Office. -_-" I'm lazy, but no choice, since it's juz a few stop away. Collected her parcel, den went to buy lunch over there. Headed home feeling damn hot~! The weather is definately killing me. Watched TV, animal planet, Travel&Living, TVBJ, MTV till there's no show for me to watch. ArrGh I'm damn bored can! Nothing for me to do, no study mood. Now stuck at home alone... Gabby will only come over at 9+? Boring Boring Boring...................

somewhere
too far for us to find.