Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Tired... @ 5:22 PM |
|
Tml will be my one and only paper, the killer module, RFME. Finally waited till this day, coz I can go out shopping freely for my cny stuffs after the paper~! Hehe... -sighs- But the thing is that I still have to get my IS modules assignments done! IS modules are just a waste of time, and trust me, IS modules sucks! Haha...
Feeling abit tired from my 1 hr of consistent studying just now. Didnt really slp well too, coz I slpt on my sofa last night~! Thanks to Gabby who was watching his so-called "Match of the season, ManU vs Arsenal" at 4 am. He said he didnt want to watch it alone, so I had to "accompany" him. Woke up at around 5.45 am and I proceeded straight back to my cosy bed to continue with my slp, leaving him to watch it alone. Haha... Had to wake up at 10+am, to wake that pig up to continue his revision for his DCST paper. Well of coz, he refused to wake up! So I also didnt care, and I slpt till 12+pm.
Bought lunch, ate, slacked a while, sing, watch TV, monitor him till it's time for him to leave for his paper at 4pm. From there, I started my own revision and I finally managed to get those formulas in my head. Now left the stupid smith chart which I've yet to revise, and it's diff can! Damn~! Time to head back to my books, I think they're calling me~! LoLx... Ciao~
Gd Luck to everyone taking their tests~!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Tired... @ 5:22 PM |
|
Tml will be my one and only paper, the killer module, RFME. Finally waited till this day, coz I can go out shopping freely for my cny stuffs after the paper~! Hehe... -sighs- But the thing is that I still have to get my IS modules assignments done! IS modules are just a waste of time, and trust me, IS modules sucks! Haha...
Feeling abit tired from my 1 hr of consistent studying just now. Didnt really slp well too, coz I slpt on my sofa last night~! Thanks to Gabby who was watching his so-called "Match of the season, ManU vs Arsenal" at 4 am. He said he didnt want to watch it alone, so I had to "accompany" him. Woke up at around 5.45 am and I proceeded straight back to my cosy bed to continue with my slp, leaving him to watch it alone. Haha... Had to wake up at 10+am, to wake that pig up to continue his revision for his DCST paper. Well of coz, he refused to wake up! So I also didnt care, and I slpt till 12+pm.
Bought lunch, ate, slacked a while, sing, watch TV, monitor him till it's time for him to leave for his paper at 4pm. From there, I started my own revision and I finally managed to get those formulas in my head. Now left the stupid smith chart which I've yet to revise, and it's diff can! Damn~! Time to head back to my books, I think they're calling me~! LoLx... Ciao~
Gd Luck to everyone taking their tests~!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|