Friday, February 11, 2005
stuck in sch... @ 8:40 AM |
|
Today's the 3rd day of cny, and yes, I'm in sch~! Sucks... All coz of final yr project, or else I wouldnt even get my arse off my house. Final report due next week, and nothing has been done. The thing is, the report isn't those a few pages thingy, but 70, 80, 90+++ pages report! Damn~! Wish me luck. Haha...
Well, actually I didn't really feel sianz or whatever to come to sch, instead, I quite looked forward to sch yst. Hurhur... I like sch sometimes, I hate sch sometimes, I want holidays all sorts of contradicting thinking. I'm a weird person. Therefore till now, I cant decide if I want to continue with my studies or work. But for now, it's still holiday mood for me. Will be going over to Liqing's house after sch... Yeah~! Gathering again. Hehe...
Ok, I told myself, I'll do my report on sat, sun even till the day I need to hand it in. *cross fingers* Suffer 1st b4 project officially ends and it'll be real nice after that. Hurhur... Best of luck to myself... *winks*
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, February 11, 2005
stuck in sch... @ 8:40 AM |
|
Today's the 3rd day of cny, and yes, I'm in sch~! Sucks... All coz of final yr project, or else I wouldnt even get my arse off my house. Final report due next week, and nothing has been done. The thing is, the report isn't those a few pages thingy, but 70, 80, 90+++ pages report! Damn~! Wish me luck. Haha...
Well, actually I didn't really feel sianz or whatever to come to sch, instead, I quite looked forward to sch yst. Hurhur... I like sch sometimes, I hate sch sometimes, I want holidays all sorts of contradicting thinking. I'm a weird person. Therefore till now, I cant decide if I want to continue with my studies or work. But for now, it's still holiday mood for me. Will be going over to Liqing's house after sch... Yeah~! Gathering again. Hehe...
Ok, I told myself, I'll do my report on sat, sun even till the day I need to hand it in. *cross fingers* Suffer 1st b4 project officially ends and it'll be real nice after that. Hurhur... Best of luck to myself... *winks*
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|