my life. my story

Thursday, February 17, 2005

stressed @ 12:31 AM
I'm damn fucking stressed up with fyp now! This feeling sucks to the core. Had stayed back in sch today till 8.45 pm to rush the report with Jasmine. Hardworking? Or should I say last min work again? Haha... Next week will be our final review, after the review, burden will be off~! Waiting for that day....

Today safety at work lessons sucks~! That fucking lecturer is damn irritating can! Hate him to the core, even kept commenting our presentations is bad, we didn't put in effort. Now I'm telling him: "Yeah, I didn't put in effort in this useless module. You think we so free to do such boring stuffs? At least my other IS lecturer is understanding, you? Forget it! I dun give a damn about u! Hate your ah-lam(alarm) and o-wer(over).! Just one word, I HATE YOU!"

Having migraine again, had already eaten 2 panadols in the evening, but no effect on me. -sighs- Popped in 2 more juz now, hope it'll have effect this time. Aww~ To make matter worse, I'm having stomache too! Damn....

somewhere
too far for us to find.