my life. my story

Friday, February 04, 2005

Ktv @ 1:12 PM
Common tests are finally over~! Hehe... So happy! So afterall, the paper wasnt that difficult (if I'm brillant enough), juz hope that I can scrap through. Not very confident though... =)

Stayed in sch to watch abit of the soccer match ongoing in sch after the test yesterday, Republic Poly vs SMU. Didnt find it interesting coz I was damn hungry. I didnt eat breakfast, lunch before the test~! Headed down to ICA to collect passport after the half time, then to town's NYDC, finally for my "brunch-ner". Haha... That is breakfast, lunch and dinner combined together, Gabby and I came up with that term. Hurhur... After that, we walked around heeren then to cine, to buy drinks and to look for Liqing. Chatted with her for awhile then Gabby and I proceeded down to Causeway to buy our jeans. Met up with Liqing, Shem, Roy and ChuanZhi at Civi Centre for our k-session~! Shem and I basically hogged onto the mic singing Twin's & Jolin's songs non-stop. Haha... Was being complained by the rest, Sorry Guys~! Haha... Had lots of fun with ChuanZhi trying to sing and Roy imitating Wu Bai~! Damn funny...

Went for supper over at a coffeshop near ChuanZhi's house after ktv. Chit chatted about lots of stuffs, ghost stories, malaysia trip etc. Scary, funny all sorts. Haha... Chatted till 3+am then home sweet home...


somewhere
too far for us to find.