Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Graduating @ 4:58 PM |
|
It's almost a week since I last posted? Well, was too busy rushing report and IS assignments. I've finally handed in the fyp report~! So happy!! Hehe... It's a burden off my load can! Had to copy the appendix from the Cisco reference bk, total of 28 pages. I only managed to finish copying after 5 days. Hurhur... But that appendix is gd, it made my report thick enough, making my report to be around 160+ pages? That's my 1st time completing such a thick report, well of coz not individual. Hehe... In a blink of an eye, we'll be graduating soon, about a month's time? 3 years had just passed by without us noticing, and what will our future after graduation be like? I'm still indecisive. I cant stop thinking what lies for my future after graduating from NP, this feeling ain't gd~! I would like to continue my studies, knowing that a degree is certainly better than just a diploma. But the problems lies in me, not knowing what course I wish to take. I dun wish to take up engineering again. Whatever... The application period for Uni is over, so I can just stop thinking for this period. How would it be like when I step into the working world? I totally have no idea! This really sucks... I guess maybe I should take up part-time U whilst working, or work for at least 2 years den back to studies? ArrGh~! Indecisive... Frankly speaking, I like being a student, TERTIARY student I mean, minus the stress, schworks and exams. Hurhur... Reality is harsh, ain't it?
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Graduating @ 4:58 PM |
|
It's almost a week since I last posted? Well, was too busy rushing report and IS assignments. I've finally handed in the fyp report~! So happy!! Hehe... It's a burden off my load can! Had to copy the appendix from the Cisco reference bk, total of 28 pages. I only managed to finish copying after 5 days. Hurhur... But that appendix is gd, it made my report thick enough, making my report to be around 160+ pages? That's my 1st time completing such a thick report, well of coz not individual. Hehe... In a blink of an eye, we'll be graduating soon, about a month's time? 3 years had just passed by without us noticing, and what will our future after graduation be like? I'm still indecisive. I cant stop thinking what lies for my future after graduating from NP, this feeling ain't gd~! I would like to continue my studies, knowing that a degree is certainly better than just a diploma. But the problems lies in me, not knowing what course I wish to take. I dun wish to take up engineering again. Whatever... The application period for Uni is over, so I can just stop thinking for this period. How would it be like when I step into the working world? I totally have no idea! This really sucks... I guess maybe I should take up part-time U whilst working, or work for at least 2 years den back to studies? ArrGh~! Indecisive... Frankly speaking, I like being a student, TERTIARY student I mean, minus the stress, schworks and exams. Hurhur... Reality is harsh, ain't it?
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|