Sunday, February 06, 2005
chinatown @ 2:52 PM |
|
As mentioned, I went out late at night to Chinatown with Gabby and Fuwen. When we reached there, we had difficulty finding a car park slot, waited and waited, but to no avail until we went out of the car park(one-way st.), Fuwen called to say he found a slot for us. -_-" Wanted to go back, but Gabby got lost~! Haha... No choice but to ask Fuwen to ask the person, whom was in their car waiting for us, to go 1st. It was Fuwen who approached the person to let us have the slot. He's daring, aren't him? Hehe... Finally found the route back then we had our supper at Maxwell. Damn~! There're lots of gays over there, only at night I guess. This was the 2nd time I went there and the 2nd time I spotted those gays. Wondering why there are so many gays over there. Someone pls enlighten me if you noe. haha... Walked around those stores, but it was closed~! Fuwen then left while me and Gabby head to town to see if there're any movies we can catch, but none. So we went to Newton for supper again, and had a serious chat. Hmmm... made the atmosphere real tensed up. Home sweet home at 4+am....
Woke up at 12+pm and started my spring cleaning, or else I'm gonna get more nagging. All the dust made me sneeze like hell, damn it~! Finally finished cleaning at 2+pm.... Will be having my 1st reunion dinner later, steamboat, my fav~! Hehe....
Aunt juz called and told me to enrol for Uni, but I dun even noe if my results can qualify. The fees are ex, if I wanna continue, I've to apply for a loan. If my parents were to pay for it, the burden will be high. So the only way is loan. very indecisive and contradicting... maybe part-time U? -sighs- Somehow I got the "I wanna work" thinking now after deciding so long, seeing those office wear, heels, etc ....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, February 06, 2005
chinatown @ 2:52 PM |
|
As mentioned, I went out late at night to Chinatown with Gabby and Fuwen. When we reached there, we had difficulty finding a car park slot, waited and waited, but to no avail until we went out of the car park(one-way st.), Fuwen called to say he found a slot for us. -_-" Wanted to go back, but Gabby got lost~! Haha... No choice but to ask Fuwen to ask the person, whom was in their car waiting for us, to go 1st. It was Fuwen who approached the person to let us have the slot. He's daring, aren't him? Hehe... Finally found the route back then we had our supper at Maxwell. Damn~! There're lots of gays over there, only at night I guess. This was the 2nd time I went there and the 2nd time I spotted those gays. Wondering why there are so many gays over there. Someone pls enlighten me if you noe. haha... Walked around those stores, but it was closed~! Fuwen then left while me and Gabby head to town to see if there're any movies we can catch, but none. So we went to Newton for supper again, and had a serious chat. Hmmm... made the atmosphere real tensed up. Home sweet home at 4+am....
Woke up at 12+pm and started my spring cleaning, or else I'm gonna get more nagging. All the dust made me sneeze like hell, damn it~! Finally finished cleaning at 2+pm.... Will be having my 1st reunion dinner later, steamboat, my fav~! Hehe....
Aunt juz called and told me to enrol for Uni, but I dun even noe if my results can qualify. The fees are ex, if I wanna continue, I've to apply for a loan. If my parents were to pay for it, the burden will be high. So the only way is loan. very indecisive and contradicting... maybe part-time U? -sighs- Somehow I got the "I wanna work" thinking now after deciding so long, seeing those office wear, heels, etc ....
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|